top of page
Beautiful skin is healthy skin.
Simple as that.
Congratulations on taking the steps towards a healthier you!
Below is a simple step by step guide on how to use your skincare to get the best results.
To learn about our ingredients & how they benefit your skin click on the "shop" tab above.
Remember consistency is key in skin health. That is why Sweet Saffron Natural skin Care was made, to be simple and easy to use. But loaded with all the support your need for healthy glowing skin!
Directions on how to use:
1. Splash your face with cool water to increase circulation and give you that glow!
2. Shake & spritz the skin with your Vitamin "C" Toner. 2-3 sprays is perfect.
3. After cleanser and toner replenish by gently applying a dime size amount of your Peptide+ moisturizer to your face & neck. Apply under the eyes as well to hydrate and tone that delicate area. Can be used AM and PM.
1. Apply 2-3 pumps of cleanser onto wet face and neck. Gently and thoroughly massage in circular motions. Rinse with warm water.
2. Exfoliate your skin with the Anti-Oxidant Scrub. Emulsify a quarter sized amount between fingers with water, and massage gently in circular motions onto wet skin for about 2 minutes. Leave on for 10 minutes for deeper nourishment. Rinse away with warm water. Use 2-3x a week only.
3. Shake & spritz the skin with your Vitamin "C" Toner. 2-3 sprays is perfect.
4. Following your toner apply a half dropper full of Hyaluronic Acid serum on to skin. Apply in a patting motion. Use AM and PM for best results.
5. After cleanser, toner, and serum replenish by gently applying a dime size amount of your Peptide+ moisturizer to your face & neck. Apply under the eyes as well to hydrate and tone that delicate area. Can be used AM and PM.
6. Three times a month apply your Golden Goddess Clay Mask to freshly cleaned skin. Leave on for 5-7minutes. No more. Remove with warm towel and follow with toner, serum, and moisturizer.
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR SKIN CARE PRODUCTS?
2808 NE Mlk JR. Blvd. STE. C., Portland, OR 97212
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel. 503-396-2954
bottom of page